Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Week 7

Now a part of Gaia's Throne! Check us out here.
http://www.facebook.com/GaiasThrone



Killer new material, lots of neoclassical shred, power metal feel is thrown into a somewhat progressive mold of music. I'm no power metal vocalist :P haha but I shall continue to learn, isn't it? Thinking of providing my own flavour into the mix, something of a Daniel Gildenlow meets Chino Moreno meets Ian Gillian inspired kind of mix in the vocals? Lets see how well that goes. Working on melody ideas for song number one, lets hope all goes well!

Two (and a ghost one) bands now deserve my attention towards them, and its starting to show. Handled a bit of a situation with a late jam after calling in sick earlier in the morning. I will have to kind of back that up with a heightened sense of responsibility at home now probably, so yeah! Hahaha! Welcome to the world of diplomacy!

Still am stuck with some uninspired material that I want to badly change into something good. I hope I can think of something awesome.

That's all for this eventful, and kind of tiresome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment