Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 6

True to myself, I did manage to score an excellent riff idea and get it recorded.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/81045623/song2demo.mp3
College started and song 2 has just been sketched out, disappointed that I couldn't achieve the original target of 3 demos. Though now I am more determined since the new material is improving my writing and playing even!

Its got a galloping rhythm, but its fit into a slow, thunderously sludgy backdrop and groove drumming. Very potent idea that shall be song 2.

In other news saw the Rolling Stone Metal Awards and was blown away by the performances every band gave. I'd love to play on that stage someday, its seems like the best sounding closed venue I've ever been to. Beats Kyra by a mile! (except for the beer rates. I lau Bengaluru for that wonly.)

Also had great time with buddies in the car-trip. My sense of humour stays terribly pakau, much to my relief I can still make people tear the hair off their head.

More work to follow! Gotta makez dem demoes quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment