Friday, April 19, 2013

Signs

I've been playing around with ideas lately. I've been hearing a lot of so-bad-its-good 80s synthpop recently and came up with the really bad idea of doing a sludge tribute to A-Ha.

If I could pull it off it wouldn't be such a half bad idea though. I'm seeing a really slowed down version of Minor Earth Major Sky in the works though. Programming drums sucks.

Worse than programming drums is programming itself. Studying for that one last practical. Then I shall strive for a break from 15 years of just studying and giving exams. Time to man up and take life into your own hands.

Gaia's Throne has its comeback gig on the 18th of May after 2 months of lying idly post-releasing Contact. Lots of stuff to try out and experiment this summer.

Been thinking if I should get back to writing something soon. Like before, you know, when I was writing about Matt Cronus and T.I.T.A.N. and whatnot. I reek of amateurism and that has probably been the reason why there was this sudden disconnect.

Must read more. Must write more. Must compose more. Must jot down all of these to-dos more.

Ten months is all I'm getting to prove myself this one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment