Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Comeback!

Okay the band has had a few booboos. Real shitty time at Searock, missed DLC live. So was in FML mode for quite a while.
Today marks the day I had a successful zombie mode on, with lots of pondering over what is to happen, being insecure and shifting weight off my butt to my back to my neck.
It usually takes an examination to push me off into such territory, but what the hell. Good to revisit that shitty feeling (for no apparent reason today)
I guess shitty sleep schedules call for shitty dazed days. No more -OH compound preparations for mua. Need ze break from chemical stimulation.
I think I'm addicted to breaking myself down like this every once in a while to feel all super interested and excited the rest of the time. As it is my swinging interests always drag me to these extremes.
Ate whole green chillies! WTF! They taste gooood with potatoes. Mmmm. And I had pickled mussels to go with that. Kuch bhi na? Bloody Mallus will create pickle out of anything fuggerz. Acidity is going to make me barf tomorrow.
So I'm all set for self destruction tonight. Tomorrow I shall arise anew. Or so I hope. The Phoenix always makes a comeback no?

No comments:

Post a Comment