Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 13

Five weeks have passed. Gaia's Throne is done now with 3 original songs and a fourth in the making. I am unable to find time or motivation now to pursue the solo project ideas. I do occasionally doodle with my guitar, playing riffs and stuff but I haven't earnestly worked towards progressing into the new coherent composition territory.
Also available to me is a task of Riffmaster for a friend who'd love to work with my ideas. I think I have gotten more and more reluctant, moody lately. Too much music happening probably? I need to regain a bit of focus perhaps and make sure I don't get tired/bored with this.
Magazine work is going on silently. Probably the start of next month shall see a first edition online ready for viewing. Fingers crossed!
Aaaand internal exams! Fuck! The coming week is totally lost. I think I shall be craving to do more music once I am done with that marathon run of just studying. Hoping that shall result in some cool scenes soon! I really really want to finish 3 demos and look at recording something properly.
Adios for now. Brb soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment